Receptionist / Administrator
Part Time Available
Report directly to the Practice Manager
A fantastic opportunity exists for an enthusiastic team player that enjoys working in a vibrant growing sports medicine practice with all its internal systems and procedures in place. With an excellent reputation for over 10 years, we continue to offer the best service to our patients, medical referrers and elite athletes.
We are committed to helping all our team to reach their potential - professionally and personally and we will provide all the necessary support for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
We are looking for the right person to fit our reception team on a part-time basis and undertake the following duties:
· Answering Telephone Inquiries
· Welcoming patients and visitors
· Re-engage with patients that have difficulty with their management plan
· Processing financial transactions and invoicing
· Appointment book and calendar management
· Secretarial Support, including word processing, writing daily letters, emails etc.
· Assistance with the growth of the practice including Marketing activities
· Tracking KPI's of practitioners
Join our rapidly growing practice with unlimited potential for new ideas and initiatives. We are an innovative practice that is dedicated to helping our patients get better and more importantly, stay better by using exclusive technology and most cutting-edge treatment methods.
We seek someone with the following traits:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Willing to be Accountable and Mentored
· Interpersonal Skills
· Attention to Detail and well Organised
· Efficient Time Management
· Ability to work well under Pressure
We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering incredible patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over ten years of a world class service we are continuing to expand due to a popular demand amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
We will offer you:
· A Brand New Modern, Friendly and Energetic Working Environment
· A minimum of 16 hours of work with the potential to increase
· Career Progression with Direct Mentorships from the Best in the Business
· Be part of an Amazing team
· Performance based Incentives
· Gym & Swimming Pool Membership
· Car Parking
If you are interested in this post we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below with a covering letter and an up to date CV for the attention of:
Dr Michael Lee.